X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sectional Challenge

Comment

''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

If i have to go under the sink with my Modle N Eel ..i use a tubuler 45 and hook a hose to the faucet ...
        With out water no one is going to come out clean
        Last edited by DELCASE; 07-10-2011, 03:07 PM. Reason: wrong letter

Comment

I do very little of this,but have a thought. with trap removed,install a 2' piece of chrome with comp. nut. Then off this install an auto radiator hose with clamp.Now this could arched up with a bungy cord hoocked to basket,maybe.Then run some water
          after blockage is clear.
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
            I've seen the video. Two men on a PVC line.

Now for the challenge again:

I challenge anyone using a sectional machine to clean a GALVANIZED kitchen sink line and bring the cables back "clean and spun dry" and make a video of it.

Preferably white cabinets and one person.

Waiting.....Watching.....

J.C.

Hope you're not holding your breath

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
              I do very little of this,but have a thought. with trap removed,install a 2' piece of chrome with comp. nut. Then off this install an auto radiator hose with clamp.Now this could arched up with a bungy cord hoocked to basket,maybe.Then run some water
              after blockage is clear.
              I have found hooking up to the water supply directly at the stop with a 3/8" flexi or using a hose-aerator adapter on the faucet will give you more velocity with the water and in turn clean the cable better and flush the line better.

Comment

I've seen the video. Two men on a PVC line.

Now for the challenge again:

I challenge anyone using a sectional machine to clean a GALVANIZED kitchen sink line and bring the cables back "clean and spun dry" and make a video of it.

Preferably white cabinets and one person.

Waiting.....Watching.....

J.C.
                Monday bump. No evidence by the end of the week and it gets declared untrue.

J.C.

Comment

J.C.

Comment

J.C.
                    I have the proof! Oh wait sorry I used a drum
                    Rod
                    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                    http://unclognh.com
                    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

J.C.
                      First off you're assuming someone with a sectional will get a call for a galvanize kitchen by the end of the week and secondly that they will take the time to film it. Perhaps a more realistic request would be within the next few months.

Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        First off you're assuming someone with a sectional will get a call for a galvanize kitchen by the end of the week and secondly that they will take the time to film it. Perhaps a more realistic request would be within the next few months.

Mark

Yeah JC give the K-Silly users a break. They need some time to find just the right job for filming

Comment

Man..

K-silly, K-sissy...this crowd is tough! lol

Rick, what do you have to say about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
                            Man..

K-silly, K-sissy...this crowd is tough! lol

Rick, what do you have to say about that?
                            what amazes me is the fact that i have well over 1000 photos posted on the forum. then the ones that are stirring the pot have next to none posted.

honestly i'll invite them to come out to my job anytime and watch me work, film me work or help me work. ben and adam have. they were even present while the 1 official video was filmed by josh.

once again the trick with any kitchen sink drain is to clear the line and flush it with water. a plugged drain that isn't flushed will always be a dirty cable. but what's so difficult to place a mortar tray under the drain and catch any slop that gets pulled back. the sectional is even easier as the cables can easily be disconnected and placed into the tray or 5 gallon bucket. the clutch can be used to lightly spin a stuck cable. there is no lightly spinning a drum unless you hand spin it.

now it even gets easier with a drain that is cleared and water running. of course my first choice is always an outside wall clean out. second is a roof and last is removing the trap and going in from the wall with the 5/8'' which is usually 20% of the time.

cabinets are easily cleaned if necessary. carpets are tuff to clean. in 37 years, i've never had to clean a carpet, or floor. spot cleaning a cabinet is not out of the ordinary when you don't use towels, cloths.

unless someone wants to film me working, the best are my still photos.

rick.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post

Mark
                              To bad I don't have any 5/8 sectional for my k60 because my kitchen sink drain goes from PVC to galvanized at the wall. It would be fun to make a video.
                              Rod
                              MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                              Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                              http://unclognh.com
                              http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

What's the prize for the video showing clean cable?
                                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X