K60 Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K60 Question

When I went to Use my K60 the clutch lever is so stiff hard to use. I have greased the zerk and
    sprayed WD 40 in iot but still stiff anybody had this problem?

Re: K60 Question

I have a similar problem. But my 60 is well used and worn. I have to spray lubricant into the front of mine to keep it from sticking even though I grease the thing. Also you may want to keep a set of bearings on hand I seem to change them out twice a year on my K60

Comment

Re: K60 Question

More info can be found on the "K-60 Sectional Machine" forum.

Comment

Facing similar problem.

Comment

• Cable or root
          Cable or root commented
          Editing a comment
          Why does an engineer own a k60?

• Colorado Contractor
          Editing a comment
          Cable or root, my brother is both an electrical and nuclear engineer and you ought to see all the stuff he has. I'm still coaching him how use half of it! lol

Well, it's not uncommon for any of use to buy the best to fix problems. We all seem to gravitate to fixing things and self-reliance more than most professions.

The problem with this particular poster is that he was making lots of posts without any relevance. Its very common for people to do this or to give fake plumbing advice or engineering advice maybe in his case in order to gain a bit of confidence from the community before dropping spam links. I highly doubt this individual even knows what a k60 is. I doubt even more that he is an engineer. If you look he is already banned. It becomes irritating and almost offensive if it continues. For a good example look up marcusnicholas. Here https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF....com&prmd=sivn

Comment

• Colorado Contractor
          Editing a comment
          Gotcha. Being new to forum, hard to discern. I will say it's extremely annoying when fools without doing any research whatsoever post...my xx is making noise...what is it? Ironically, I doubt they'd understand the response. Show some respect by going as far as possible then ask for help. Seems there are a lot of these brainless wonders wandering.... And worse some never return even to thank folks for helping. It's rude. I don't keep names, but I can smell'em.
      Working...
      X