X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall Hung Urinals..........

After having owned one for over a year with several attempts I can now say that the General urinal auger is absolutely worthless.

I have actually rodded the last 5 wall hung units with my K-39AF equipped with a Ridgid 5/16" inner core cable. Takes a little to get by the trap but it's better than pulling the damn things.

Re: Wall Hung Urinals..........

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
    After having owned one for over a year with several attempts I can now say that the General urinal auger is absolutely worthless.

I have actually rodded the last 5 wall hung units with my K-39AF equipped with a Ridgid 5/16" inner core cable. Takes a little to get by the trap but it's better than pulling the damn things.
    Uh..yeah...same conclusion I can to...was using the K-40 with a 1/4" cable to run thru the trap...haven't tried it yet but I am going to try the K-50 with the drum adapter and 1/4" cable...the only urinal it didn't work on was a Kohler Dexter Model....gotta pull that one and chemically treat it...
    Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
    You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

I prefer to go through the trap if at all possible.
      Some are a bear to go through. You could also try Calci-Solv to eat the salts in the drain.

Comment

I've just got a chunk of the 5/16 from my k-40 about 3 foot long, I put a big bend in it about 3" from the end and just chuck it in my cordless drill. Works great if its just salts in the trap. The urinal auger is a pure joke.
        No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

I have never rodded a urinal.....muriatic acid does the trick. Suck the pee out of the urinal with a shop vac and dump the acid in. eats the calcium deposits away.

Comment

Im waiting to try my CT one one
            But if a never work on another one that would be ok too

Comment

Hi! I'm a newbie here. How can I clean my Wall Hung Urinals when it is stained and smelly. Please help!. What should I do. Thanks.!

Comment

Working...
              X