X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out!

Attachment Attachment Attachment See what's at the end of my jet hose? The first two pictures are from the first job with it. Not too many roots but a 75' run up elevation about 15' to the septic tank in concrete tile then cast. No sweat! The third picture is from the second job. Yes the drainfield line runs directly under the tree. Two hours later the line was cleared and flowing nicely! That is one cool toy!
    Attached Files
    www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Re: Check this out!

the root ranger is the most bang for the buck.

what are your jetter specs?

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

You said the second job took 2 hours. How long was the line you cleared? I see that the cleanout is right next to the tree. Does the line actually run under the trunk of the tree?
      I've had nothing but good experience with the Root Ranger.

Comment

Rick, the jetter is 3,500 psi (when it was new) and 3.8 gpm.

bmitch, the spot in question was only about 2'. Yes the line runs directly under the trunk of the tree. Two hours may have been due to my lack of experience with the Root Ranger. I just got it. It didn't matter though, I only charged the customer for an hour.

Comment

Attachment
          My latest kill with the Root Ranger. Less than 20 minutes, including setup and cleanup. I didn't even take the jetter off the truck. It was a nice little gutter that drained to the street about 60 ft away. The buried line goes right next to a tree. When it rained, the gutter couldn't drain and was overflowing where the downspout met the underground line. Hopefully that'll fix his wet basement for a little while.
          Attached Files

Comment

It's neat tool thats for sure!

Comment

Working...
            X