X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetting Presentation

I have a presentation to do for a local company that pumps grease traps. They have been loosing accounts because they don't offer jetting for the incoming line to the grease trap like the other pumping companies do. They asked me if I would like to provide this service for them. Of course I jumped on it like white on rice. I am supposed to present to the managers of this company what the benefits are of jetting so they can present this to their clients. Any points I should mention?
    Ray

“Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.”— Francisco d'Anconia
    Atlas Shrugged (Part 2, Chapter 2, Page 411)

www.mauiplumbinginc.com

Re: Jetting Presentation

Originally posted by mpm View Post
    I have a presentation to do for a local company that pumps grease traps. They have been loosing accounts because they don't offer jetting for the incoming line to the grease trap like the other pumping companies do. They asked me if I would like to provide this service for them. Of course I jumped on it like white on rice. I am supposed to present to the managers of this company what the benefits are of jetting so they can present this to their clients. Any points I should mention?
    Well since they are loosing accounts by not offering jetting..........WHAT MORE DO THEY NEED TO KNOW?????? LOL

Comment

Hopefully they are not just using you to train them on how to use a jetter
      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Its a contract, they have no intention of buying the equipment. I know what I should tell them, just thought there might be some points I should mention from more experienced jetter users.
        Ray

“Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.”— Francisco d'Anconia
        Atlas Shrugged (Part 2, Chapter 2, Page 411)

www.mauiplumbinginc.com

Comment

check your inbox
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
            check your inbox
            You should tell them to check their in box?
            www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
              Well since they are loosing accounts by not offering jetting..........WHAT MORE DO THEY NEED TO KNOW?????? LOL
              This all the way.

The only thing I could think to tell them is that the pipe before the grease trap, is not protected from grease like the pipe after it, so the jetter is going to remove the buildup and prevent problems that, WILL happen in time.

Comment

Working...
              X