X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumping Septic tanke waste into the tank ground

My brother in law, on Long Island N.Y. , Said this is being done now, followed by an acid treatment. Can some one explain this process? Funny ,We have to seal a well on one part of property to protect the aquifer , And pump down crap 100 ft. away ! Thank You
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Pumping Septic tanke waste into the tank ground

Doesnt take a engineer to realize thats absurd....

Comment

Maybe it's the way you worded it, or maybe my brain is just too small today, but I don't understand your question/statement.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
        Maybe it's the way you worded it, or maybe my brain is just too small today, but I don't understand your question/statement.
        Instead of pumping out sludge into a truck,It's pumped into the ground under high pressure! It's all done with pump equept. in the back of a pick up truck. Then acid is added. On cape Cod,
        we seperated our septic and water wells 100 ft. Hydraulically pumping sludge deep in the ground is acceptable here, but not sealing a shallow well from dround run off is a hugh deal with fines ? Typical of Govt. thinking !
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
        X