trailer jet or jet in van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trailer jet or jet in van

What jetter set up do you guys prefer. Is it easier to have a trailer unit or have a set up in van. In my area i travel alot and pulling a jetter around in winter would be hard to do and I could loose jetting jobs because of not being able to get trailer to the job. Whats your guys opinions.

Re: trailer jet or jet in van

Kind of sounds like you've answered your own question.

J.C.

Comment

Last edited by gear junkie; 06-19-2018, 11:55 PM.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

For me I am addicted to using my trailer jetter but since I am in the city and parking spots are small and hard to come by when I go to a residential job the jetter van is the most practical for me. I almost sold my van jetter setup and I am glad I did not.
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Right know i have a twin engine set up shoe horned into my van with a 200 gallon tank. Not much room for anything else except the K-60 and SeeSnake. I love having the availability of it and I love not pulling a trailer. I have been thinking of down sizing and only using one engine set up and smaller tank like the aussies. 95% of my jetting work can be done with 8gpm @4000psi(one engine). I know what I prefer I just want to know what everyone else likes or uses.

Comment

van

trailer impractical for me.

Comment

Working...
            X