trailer jet or jet in van

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trailer jet or jet in van

What jetter set up do you guys prefer. Is it easier to have a trailer unit or have a set up in van. In my area i travel alot and pulling a jetter around in winter would be hard to do and I could loose jetting jobs because of not being able to get trailer to the job. Whats your guys opinions.

Re: trailer jet or jet in van

Kind of sounds like you've answered your own question.

J.C.

Comment

Interesting thread because I'm thinking of doing the same thing. To many variables to give recommendations. How much jetting do you do? How much room do you have? Are you going to vent the exhaust to the outside? Lots to consider.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

For me I am addicted to using my trailer jetter but since I am in the city and parking spots are small and hard to come by when I go to a residential job the jetter van is the most practical for me. I almost sold my van jetter setup and I am glad I did not.
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Right know i have a twin engine set up shoe horned into my van with a 200 gallon tank. Not much room for anything else except the K-60 and SeeSnake. I love having the availability of it and I love not pulling a trailer. I have been thinking of down sizing and only using one engine set up and smaller tank like the aussies. 95% of my jetting work can be done with 8gpm @4000psi(one engine). I know what I prefer I just want to know what everyone else likes or uses.

Comment

van

trailer impractical for me.
            This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Working...
            X