Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost in space...

RIDGID MODEL K 50 DRAIN SEWER CLEANER ELECTRIC SNAKE | eBay

Warning Will Robinson...It's so funny what some people will do to equipment ..I think my retinas are burnt out now
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Re: Lost in space...

OSTER MAIN LINE DRAIN CLEANER SEWER SNAKE 8711 N RIDGID | eBay

It that what's called vintage??? ..WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post

Cute pups!

He says "YOU GET WHAT IS PICTURED AND NOTHING ELSE"

I wonder if this is some kind of trick to get rid of a litter.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Hmm I have that same Oster Machine in the shop!

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
          Hmm I have that same Oster Machine in the shop!
          Does your come with pups

Comment

Gotta love that chrome paint

Comment

Its sad you all making fun of an old K50 who has served its owner or owners for many years clearing untold blockages and now in its hay days is not appreciated and retired to a nice warm shelf in its masters workshop but thrown out for a miserly profit you should all be ashamed of yourselves

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
                Its sad you all making fun of an old K50 who has served its owner or owners for many years clearing untold blockages and now in its hay days is not appreciated and retired to a nice warm shelf in its masters workshop but thrown out for a miserly profit you should all be ashamed of yourselves

Tony

Right I would compare that piece of cra* to a ww2 vet now sitting in an old soldiers home..Seriously..It was a friggin joke..

Comment

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
                  Right I would compare that piece of cra* to a ww2 vet now sitting in an old soldiers home..Seriously..It was a friggin joke..
                  Thats my point they are trying to sell it to some unsupecting moron who dosen`t know their tools especially Ridgid drain machines and should be retired.

Tony

Comment

Working...
                  X