Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

If you were in the market for a new cart/trolley jetter what features would you want?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were in the market for a new cart/trolley jetter what features would you want?

Working Pressure?

Flow Rate?

Weight?

Frame Material?

Nozzles?

Size?

Built in Water Tank size?

Fuel tank size?

Hose Length?

Hose Diameter?

Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
    Albert Einstein

Re: If you were in the market for a new cart/trolley jetter what features would you w

It has to fit in a american van and cut roots all day long in 4" and 6" pipe up to 200'.

Comment

Re: If you were in the market for a new cart/trolley jetter what features would you w

Originally posted by bill2601 View Post
      Working Pressure? 3000+

Flow Rate? 5gpm+

Weight? Don't care

Frame Material? Don't care

Nozzles? Root ranger and warthog for big pipe and 6 nozzle ball nozzles along with spring style drop nozzles.

Size? Footprint size is more important then height imo

Built in Water Tank size? Whatever works but will have a garden hose to supplement water

Fuel tank size? Run for 6 hrs straight+

Hose Length? 150'

Hose Diameter? 3/8-1/8

Can't see your attachment. Would also want intergeral lifting attatchment. Be able to handle up to 6" pipe. Send me your prototype jetter and I'll give you and the forums some real world reviews of your products.
      Last edited by gear junkie; 09-07-2011, 11:18 PM.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by bill2601 View Post
        Working Pressure?

Flow Rate? 6 gpm

Weight? under 225#

Frame Material? high strength aluminum or stainless.

Nozzles? rootranger higher flow with a good forward jet when needed.

Size? not to exceeded 24'' in with and 36'' in length. not too top heavy. 4 good rolling wheel with a built in brake system.

Built in Water Tank size? 10 gallon max.

Fuel tank size? 5 gallons

Hose Length? 200' of 3/8''

Hose Diameter? 3/8'' or 5/16'' dual reel 1/4'' and 3/16'' for smaller lines. 1/8'' is too much pressure drop.

working on new toys bill

as ben mentioned a good center point lifting eye.

any chance of having a pump that could handle 150 degree water?

also mine home made remote 4 channel valve is the best . this way you can work without a foot pedal or shut off if need be. great for large jetters. might not be too critical for 6 gpm as a foot pedal will still work fine.

you got my number

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

We are building a totally new trolley with all the goodies for under 10k. Thanks for all the input, I'll let you know what we come up with!
          Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X