Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Warthog wu nozzles

anyone have one? know anything?
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Re: New Warthog wu nozzles

Just the stuff seen on the website. Warthog® WU Good demonstration
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

We have not had much success selling these. They spin too quickly without leaving enough time for the jets to penetrate the blockage. They don't have the thrust force most plumbers like either.

Looks like its great for a frozen grease blockage a few feet downstream!
      Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
      Albert Einstein

Comment

We have not had much success selling these. They spin too quickly without leaving enough time for the jets to penetrate the blockage. They don't have the thrust force most plumbers like either.

Looks like its great for a frozen grease blockage a few feet downstream!
        Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Good demo clip but unless they give you the specs of the jetter used in the clip its not much help. It looks the goods in the clip but then again its probably running on the max 4000psi at 18gpm.
          Wonder how they go on lower gpm like 5gpm?

Comment

identical design of the 1/4'' warthog i bought at the last show.

pretty useless as it requires a 3'' pipe for the 1/4''' nozzle to make a turn.

the only difference between the $400-$500 nozzle and the $30. spinner is the warthog has a front jet.

these are high speed spinners. the intensity of the water is broken up due to the high speed spinning.

a slow steady spin is more intense. especially on baked on grease , rust and roots.

advantage is the lower cost and minimal maintenance.

guys, a regular garden hose nozzle would have also cleared the pvc pipe stoppage of gravel, frozen grease and ice. sure it would have taken a little longer with garden hose pressure, and more water used, but how hard is it to flush out dirt and gravel, melt ice and shove a hose through grease?

save your money, or buy my 1/4'' nozzle and see for yourself.

once again, a 1/4'' root ranger will make this warthog look like a kids water weenie.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

thanks all. looks like I'll take a pass.
              This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Working...
              X