Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
"but our cleaning lady is here, i need her to get the laundry done" Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "but our cleaning lady is here, i need her to get the laundry done"

had a repeat customer call me about a main line stoppage. i know the system good. tell her i'll be there in a few hours. she texts me and tell me it's really backing up now.

i text back, turn off the laundry.

she texts back, "but our cleaning lady is here, i need her to get the laundry done"

what can you do flood the house and have clean towels to wipe up the sewage or stop the machine and i'll get there soon.

she has a root stoppage in the reverse direction with clay under the house at 27' in. another issue at 34' in. run the k-60 with 4'' x 3'' pear cutters to clear the line. then continue downstream to 42' at rear easement.

track record is 7 months ago. room addition was built on top of old clay line that has a hole in the top from what looks like a form stake. doesn't want to spend the money to spot repair.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: "but our cleaning lady is here, i need her to get the laundry done"

Some people don't get it till they get it
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Lay off the help do your own laundry and pay for the spot repair...or is that politically incorrect...

Comment

Had same type issue ...... house sewer was backing up every 8-12 mths, no probs, then i get a call 1 week after clearing it, saying it's blocked again .MMM , go there and the husband has fixed the fence on the weekend..... Yep, 10 star post all the way down the line, right in the middle of the sewer.I say great work, accurate, they say FFFFF___k. Had to dig up ,fence,sewer and s/ water pipes .

Comment

Working...
        X