X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting find...

While snaking a sewer the other day I pull the cable out and find a Black walnut on the end of the cutter.
    Wonder if a squirrel got nervous and dropped it down the VTR or if it just fell off the tree and lucked out down the VTR.

Was at the hospital and in the nursery the maint. guy is using a water ram to clear a slow sink? Don't you think a cable would do a better job?

Re: Interesting find...

a cable and proper cutter will clean the line while a water ram will just clear the line unless you're on the recieving end of the back splash

then a new outfit or shirt is needed

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      a cable and proper cutter will clean the line while a water ram will just clear the line unless you're on the recieving end of the back splash

then a new outfit or shirt is needed

rick.
      Water Ram will CLEAR to the vent. Cable will CLEAN past vent! from a dumb wood butcher,no less. GRASSHOPPER learn well from Young Father !
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I think I'll buy one of them water rams and make my apprentice use it, and not warn him.

I'll post a video.

Comment

Working...
        X