Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Need a 1/4" 5.5 rotating jetter nozzle. Supplier , please ??????? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a 1/4" 5.5 rotating jetter nozzle. Supplier , please ???????

Thanks ,amazing machinery wants $99.95
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Need a 1/4" 5.5 rotating jetter nozzle. Supplier , please ???????

Are you talking about the H-105 spinning nozzle for the KJ-3100?
    I've had some pretty good experience with it. I put it in the line with a camera following it. I was hoping I could see it spinning and cleaning, but I couldn't see much because there was too much water everywhere. I'll have to try it in a bigger pipe with a centering guide on the camera.

Comment

Did you take a look at Aquamole?

Comment

tool, most of those spinning nozzles are very high speed and they make a lot of mist. sounds impressive, but doesn't cut the mustard.

i would use it as a finishing nozzle to flush out the line after jetting with a 4 to 6 rear nozzle.

might work good by itself in pvc or abs.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Many people state the high speed spinners do not work, I have to disagree. Before the warthog, and Root Ranger all I had as a high speed spinner. I was on a job and jetted with my J-3000 (4 gpm @ 3000 psi) used the standard nozzle till the water ran clear which was about 10 passes. Then we ran the spinner through the line and hard chunks of of grease and scale started to flow out of the pipe shaped like the pipe. So just that right there proved to me the high speed spinners worked. It took another 5 passes with the spinner before it started to run clear again.

Aquamole is a good nozzle they will machine the nozzles to the specs of your machine.
          Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
          A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
          Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
          Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

ron, the scale that came out was most likely from the debris left behind from your original jetting.

i own at least 8 spinners from 1/8''-3/8'' and the new 1/4'' warthog.

the impact is no where as strong as a jetted nozzle. they do cover the entire walls of the pipe but with a mist and not any real strong impact.

they work good to help flush out the loosened debris left behind.

as an experiment, use the spinner first on steel pipe and then follow up with a rear jet nozzle. you'll see the chunks fly.

pretty much the same affect when you use a 40 degree pressure washing nozzle on a wand and a 0 degree nozzle. the 40 covers a wide path with little cutting power and the 0 will cut a path on the surface.

the 1/4'' warthog was a waste of 500.00 the only thing it does different than the 30.00 spinners is it has a forward offset little jet.

on plastic pipe, a spinner is fine for grease. but on metal it doesn't break the bond on the pipe.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Rick out of them 10 passes the last 3 the water was coming out clean. And FYI all our underground is cast iron. The spinner to me is a good finishing tool. Now will it do tree roots, nope not at all... well it will get them good and clean is about it. I have been using jetters for over 19 years now. My J-3000 is 18 years old, and I had a high speed spinner from day one, got me the root ranger a few years later.
              Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
              A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
              Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
              Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Actually I bought a Power washer to Jetter Years ago from Amz.MCHNY, A 5.5 spinner was oneof the nozzles and works great so far. It's blocked! My pressure washer is 3 gal per min. at 2500 psi. Should I use a different size spinner?? Thanks all tool
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

If you use Aquamole, prior to calling them, I would test to find out what your machine is really putting out- actual GPM and PSI.

Comment

ok, i'll bite.

1/4" for 5.5 gpm... buy a 3/8" wt warthog and bush it down to 1/4". get the sides at .035 and the front at .017

if you hate it, I'll send you 2 of amazing machinery's 99.95 ones brand new, never used, shipped direct to you, and two crisp ben franklins for it.
                    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                      Actually I bought a Power washer to Jetter Years ago from Amz.MCHNY, A 5.5 spinner was oneof the nozzles and works great so far. It's blocked! My pressure washer is 3 gal per min. at 2500 psi. Should I use a different size spinner?? Thanks all tool
                      the problem is the 5.5 is oversized for your specs.

2500 is at the pump head. depending on the hose size and length, your pressure is less.

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                      X