X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5000 psi pressure washer guage

Just ordered this 3/8" quick disconnect ,in line gauge $19.99 from northern tool.
    Now I can see what My Pressure Washer jetter is putting out. Should I put it on the end of a 100 ft. line ? that what My 1/4" hose reel has. Thanks Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: 5000 psi pressure washer guage

put it at the end and then install a high pressure ball valve. throttle the valve down to get maximum pressure and direct the flow into a large trash can or 5 gallon bucket. measure the volume for 1 minute or 30 seconds x 2.

the ball valve will allow you to dial in a pressure and figure out a nozzle size. of course with the nozzles you own, you could check pressure and volume.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

thanks Rick
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

You might want to check out: Pressure Drop In a Jetter Hose¬*|¬*Sewer Jet Gazette

I forget who first posted this link year ago- (Alex?), but it has articles on choosing the length and diameter of hose and calcs for the nozzle size.

I wanted 1/8" hose for kitchens and sure enough, true to the calculations, it makes my machine cycle on and off- I learned the hard way that 1/4" was the ticket.

Good luck.

Comment

Well My 2500 lb. pressure washer puts out 3100 psi at the end of 50 ft of 3/8" hose for pressure wash gun.
          Will have to adapt Gauge fitting for end of 100 ft. of jetter line. I'm happy so far

Comment

Working...
          X