X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotating jetter nozzle

I have area drains in Yard [ sdr 35 ] that exit at curb about 90 ' away. Our cedar trees
    dump lots of needles. With this nozzle I have always gone from Yard clean out to street. Because it blows rearward only,should I enter at curb instead? Thank You
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Rotating jetter nozzle

From my experiance cleaning storm and sanitaries for the city, we always tried to go up stream and pull everything downstream....since your at the curb that would be ideal for you ...go slow enough and you could get everything out of the pipe

Comment

always work from the curb towards the house. this will allow everything you clean to exit the street and not back at the area drain you're trying to clean. go as far as you can upstream and play connect the dots / drains. always try to go upstream when you can, thus pulling all the muck downstream.

sometimes you have no choice but to go downstream. it's like musical chairs.

tool you need to come and spend a day or 2 with me when i jet. better eat your wheaties and put some rocks in your pants too

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        always work from the curb towards the house. this will allow everything you clean to exit the street and not back at the area drain you're trying to clean. go as far as you can upstream and play connect the dots / drains. always try to go upstream when you can, thus pulling all the muck downstream.

sometimes you have no choice but to go downstream. it's like musical chairs.

tool you need to come and spend a day or 2 with me when i jet. better eat your wheaties and put some rocks in your pants too

rick.
        I'd like that, Maybe do the flea market.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
        X