Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Empty ROOTX JARS

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
    I hope that was not done in the grass. I am sorry that happened tool, if you have any questions on RootX buddy give me a call!
    Thanks Dan, it was on concrete. Now I know.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

it's fun if you apply through a cleanout and leave the cap off. Through a toilet can be interesting too; timing is everything.
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

start by using a plunger on the toilet to remove most of the standing water, then add some to foam and use plunger to push through, continue until it's safe to flush. i've done 4# this way with good results.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          start by using a plunger on the toilet to remove most of the standing water, then add some to foam and use plunger to push through, continue until it's safe to flush. i've done 4# this way with good results.

rick.
          in another 5 weeks, I'll add 2- 2 lb jars by toilet. At what point do i flush,and how many times,Please
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Another plumber=another solution...

My technique is get it all ready, flush the toilet, hold... hold... hold.... NOW!

I start pouring powder slowly just as the h20 level in the toilet crests and it starts to siphon, pour faster as the siphon action kicks in, then cut it off just as it stops sucking. Takes 3-4 flushes for 4 lb. I used to keep a vac plugged in and running close by just in case, but I'm arrogant now.
            This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

I came really close to creating a root-x foam milkshake overflow in a customers toilet the other day

**Be sure to verify the flush volume or that the toilet even works before you dump in your root-x**

The customer said "Is it supposed to do that?" as I'm wondering how I'm going to clean things up if it goes bad, Thank goodness it did not overflow...

PS Buy your Root-X from DanLawrence

Comment

Pour Rootx into toilet bowl full of water, wait 5 minutes, then flush toilet
                The Other Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rick1643 View Post
                  pour rootx into toilet bowl full of water, wait 5 minutes, then flush toilet
                  you bad man

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
                    I came really close to creating a root-x foam milkshake overflow in a customers toilet the other day

**Be sure to verify the flush volume or that the toilet even works before you dump in your root-x**

The customer said "Is it supposed to do that?" as I'm wondering how I'm going to clean things up if it goes bad, Thank goodness it did not overflow...

PS Buy your Root-X from DanLawrence
                    I'm buying from Dan,always will!

Comment

Working...
                    X