Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empty ROOTX JARS

What do You keep in Yours? Rick will say CASH,I'm Guessing
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Empty ROOTX JARS

keep some jetting parts/ nozzles, o-rings ect.

usually i give the bottle to the customer so they have a reminder to reorder.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Mah Hooch

Comment

These are glass jars or steel cans ?

Comment

Plastic jars on the 2 lb. from Dan Lawrence. I'll keep them for hardware.
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

So, when you pour the water down the cleanout to activate the rootx, does it really carry foam to the main? Wouldn't it just wash the stuff out? Or is the foaming action expanding as fast as the water travels down the line?

Comment

Originally posted by stolen View Post
              So, when you pour the water down the cleanout to activate the rootx, does it really carry foam to the main? Wouldn't it just wash the stuff out? Or is the foaming action expanding as fast as the water travels down the line?
              It happens instantly once the water hits the powder and continues as the water takes it down the drain but I think the small jars are only good for about 15 meters of 100mm pipe.

Comment

Originally posted by stolen View Post
                The Rootx
                is two parts,I mixed them dry in a 5 gal. drywall bucket,then filled with water. KAAPOOF INSTANT FOAM ROOT LATTAE!'This is My 1st time using Rootx,Was impressed! My roots were 45' out could have used 1 jar. used 2 to be safe. I've used other products in passed,NO COMPARRASON ON THE FOAMING!.

Comment

tool, i hope you mixed the powders in the bucket dry, then emptied the dry contents into the line/ cleanout, then added water into the c/o.

don't add water to the contents in the bucket

when i use a toilet to add rootx into, i use my plunger to push out most of the standing water. pour in the mixed rootx and the use my plunger to help push out the foam as it foams up from the little water left in the bowl. this is how i can apply 4# through a toilet if needed

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Once again the dumb Gen contr. Got it backwards! Can I hire You or Joey next time ? I do good washing windows,cutting grass.

Comment

phoebe can help you too tool

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

My guess ,She's like Mama. Won't ever pick up anything heavier than Her BONNET, TOO SMART

Comment

all pesticide/herbicide/insecticide containers are to be keep and used for food storage, Don't you guys know any thing,

{THE FOLLOWING STORAGE AND DISPOSAL LANGUAGE WILL APPEAR ON 2
                          AND 4 POUND RIGID CONTAINERS:]
                          STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
                          Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal!
                          Pesticide Storage: Store in a dry place. Avoid storage near food or feed products.
                          Pesticide Disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product must be disposed of
                          on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
                          Container Disposal: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container.
                          Completely empty container by shaking and tapping the sides and bottom to
                          loosen clinging particles. Empty residue into application site, triple rinse with a
                          small amount of water to reduce foaming. Pour rinsate into application site. If
                          empty, place in trash or offer for recycling,
                          if available. If partially filled, call
                          your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
                          http://www.epa.gov/pesticides/chem_s...1-20110510.pdf

MSDS sheet
                          http://www.rootx.com/assets/pdf/RootX_MSDS.pdf

The Container should be properly triple rinsed, and then disposed of as the label requires, NOT RESUED,
                          Last edited by BHD; 10-11-2011, 06:40 PM.
                          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                          attributed to Samuel Johnson
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Thought those candys tasted funny!

Comment

I hope that was not done in the grass. I am sorry that happened tool, if you have any questions on RootX buddy give me a call!

Comment

Working...
                              X