X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rootx in a c.i.two way clean out ??

I didn't want to have to wast it going in towards the house,in addition to heading to the street. So Mc Giver used My fat wet dry vacuum hose with a funnel shoved into the street side port of Kelly fitting. Hey could I pull the filter on My ridgid wat dry,Mix
    rootx and water in the big vacuum canister,then using the blow hole, blow the foam
    from vacuum into the clean out ??????? Where is Dan Lawrence " The Rootx Man " when We need Him?
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Rootx in a c.i.two way clean out ??

Tool, " you're a dumb shirt" stick to wood butcherin !!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

EH? Your coffee should have kicked in by now...
      We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Never used it, but maybe could flush it down the toilet?

Or did I just get trolled? WELL IN THAT CASE. Pack it into a 3/8 poly line and inject it with a compressor, much more accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by stolen View Post
          Never used it, but maybe could flush it down the toilet?

Or did I just get trolled? WELL IN THAT CASE. Pack it into a 3/8 poly line and inject it with a compressor, much more accurate.
          Thanks ,Rick has it for clean outs. Mix dry add to C.O. add water. Could do toilet also.

Comment

The vacuum idea is a terrible one. The best way is going to be through the toilet within 1 hour of root cutting. 2 lbs. for every 50' and you are done. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X