Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Convert your water jetter into a sand blaster and DBRR demo video Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert your water jetter into a sand blaster and DBRR demo video

I bought one of our sand blasting kits home yesterday to test it on my 18t tipper ready for its annual rego inspection. It was a tough job! Good thing I had a water jetter and a bucket of sand!

Sand Blasting Demo - YouTube

Here is a quick look at the DBRR cleaning my drain that silted up before I could build a pit.

Double Barrel Root Ranger Demonstration - YouTube
    Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
    Albert Einstein

Re: Convert your water jetter into a sand blaster and DBRR demo video

nice vids bill!

Comment

i could use that on my rusty trailer jitter. will they work at 2k psi 16 gpm?

Comment

You can buy a kit from pressure washer suppliers to suit most jetters. Call your local supplier and see how you go!
        Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
        Albert Einstein

Comment

You can buy a kit from pressure washer suppliers to suit most jetters. Call your local supplier and see how you go!
          Regards, Bill

Albert Einstein

Comment

thanks. I wish we had a local supplier,i will search the net.

Comment

Working...
            X