• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Electric Jetter?

The hose itself spins. Thats how I do all my galvanized lines in MN

Comment

Originally posted by money in jetting View Post
      We use a specialty machine that spins the jetter hose thru the drain pipes. We can use low flow 15amp machines and get thru more 90's than when I used a 13hp gas jetter. This is the ticket. We now jett nearly every drain line and we consistently leave the house with $500
      Do you have a name and model for this unit? What is the web site?

No word back from the guy with the J1400. If one was trying to sell something on Craigslist, one might think about checking message for a serious buyer.

Ace, I would be interested in joining in with some others to make a fair order from your friend. Just let me know if you get enough interest to make it worth it. Thanks

Comment

Money in Jetting

Will you tell us the name/brand of your mythical spinning hose electric jetter?

Comment

Its called jetter reel. Im told there site is down right now but will be up in one week. I do HVAC work also, very busy fall furnace startups in mn. I will post pics when things slow abit. www.jetterreel.com

Comment

Its called jetter reel. Im told there site is down right now but will be up in one week. I do HVAC work also, very busy fall furnace startups in mn. I will post pics when things slow abit. www.jetterreel.com
            How about showing us a picture of yours?
            Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
            A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
            Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
            Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

between your post on this mystery reel and your non repairable faucets, i think we are being played by the new player

a non existent web site that will take a week to fix

maybe they should listen to you and just replace it like a faucet or disposal

honestly it takes a couple minutes to post a photo. i should know as i have posted over 1000 to date.

it's been fun

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
              X