machine spins jetter hose

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• machine spins jetter hose

Havnt heard of any of you other guys using this jetter reel. It spins the jetter hose, and you can easily dance the hose around many 90's. In the past I got frustrated with electric jetting residential pipes and commercial floor drains because it seemed that often times you couldnt get around the corners. Now we use this machine and I can upsell nearly all residential drain calls into jetting jobs. We regularly leave the house with $500. Im makeing more than alot of the plumbers!!

Re: machine spins jetter hose

any pictures or a link?

electric or manual rotation?

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

electric rotation via a foot switch. This thing spins just like a drain snake. inch and a quarter galvanized, no problem running several 90's. I always cable first, wipe the snake with clean towel, show homeowner the gue and jetting is always authorized after that. I will get some pics and post them in the next few days.

Comment

Are you talking about the Marco cable jetter?
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

i doubt it as that's a 3/4'' drum machine.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            i doubt it as that's a 3/4'' drum machine.

rick.
            My National cable jet (20 years old) has two drums. One for doing sink lines, the other for mains. But I bet it is some sort of cable jetter.

Comment

I'm interested to see your equipment. I'm sure others would be as well.
              This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

I bet this new guy is a former member playing games. I mean why come to a forum and spam several threads and start a thread about a machine, but do not post pictures, a link or a brand name.

Comment

I'm withholding opinion at this point. Certainly we've seen 'Mine's better, I make LOTS of money, ha ha ha' before. But on the other hand if the thing actually exists, works, and isn't just silly I'd like to see it. Time will tell.
                  This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

In theory it should work to have your trap hose in a powered drum type of reel, but it seems like you would absolutely have to have a guide tube all the way into the cleanout or trap or the little jetter hose would twist up like a pretzel.

Comment

Working...
                    X