Getting fed up with this snake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Getting fed up with this snake

I don't know what to think. I sent this in pronto, they got it the next day and I've now been waiting almost a month. When I called they had no idea what I was talking about and they haven't looked at it. I'm sort of put out regarding the warranty and I think I'll just have to buy a new one. I don't have multiples of one tool like some people have and it's cost me a boat load of money and missed calls because of this. All I ask is the snake turns like it should, nothing more. It's obvious to me there is a problem with the K39 and I am losing faith. That's my thoughts, oh well I guess it doesn't matter.

Comment

Buy a new model, sell your old one if and when it comes back to ofset the cost of the new one??
      We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Touch III LLC View Post
        I tell you what I have done and I have had nothing but success...For my secondary lines (Kitchen sink 1 1/2") I use a K50 with the 5/8" open wind cable...In tubs I use the 1/4" or 5/16" cables with the A 17 drum adaptors...For me this is the solution...No more drill machines for me I go straight for my K50 and I love it. Try it and I suspect you will never go back to a drill machine again...Opinions my vary...Tom
        Exactly . I have never had a use for pistol snakes.Pistols belong at the gun range. Anything bigger than an 1 1/2" line ..Well you guess
        ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
        X