X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: best snake

Most houses in my area of Ca have c/o. In virginia, almost every drain call required giong on the roof. I've gone on the roof maybe 5 times since I've been here. This helps with picking what to clean the line with.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

rick, ever considered getting a small grease trap suction machine so you can jett more filled lines and keep the mess contained?

Comment

Gen wire speed rooter91/92

Comment

Originally posted by money in jetting View Post
          rick, ever considered getting a small grease trap suction machine so you can jett more filled lines and keep the mess contained?
          Ever consider posting a picture of your so called spinning jetter hose?
          Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
          A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
          Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
          Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
            Ever consider posting a picture of your so called spinning jetter hose?

Top Secret classified !!!

Comment

I use Model C or Drill with 1.25 & 7/8" inner core sectional cables from Electric Eel. Best for roots imo.
              Will Rogers Plumbing
              Moore, Oklahoma
              (
              405) 323-2852

"Your Solution for Any Sewer and Drain Cleaning Needs"

"We Unclog Drains That Others Can't"

www.willrogersplumbing.com
              http://willrogersplumbing.com/?page_id=8

"Oklahoma's Favorite Plumbers!"

Comment

I find if you show up with dan akroid in a white sixtys station wagon and some backpacks you made out of a shop vac and your childs twists slinky singing "who you gona call drain busters" and then speal off a bunch of conspiracy and encouunters from the third kind or twilight zone and then bang against there tub and toilet cursing and repetitevly taking turns "who you gona call drain busters". The client is more then happy to pay you your absurd 4 person rate of a thousand an hour just to have you leave... Just make sure you change your busisness name every week or so, oh and always use magnetic advertising on your car... Last but not least advertise in the yellow pages as all twenty different names so when they call your competion its you.. the look on there face is almost as rewarding as gougeing them repetitivly... "Who you gona call drain busters". Jjjk

Comment

For the real deal I gotta go 1500..For all others the k60 with the general inner core for the first and last sections..Thats only cause' I don't have a jetter. There I said it.
                  ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
                    For the real deal I gotta go 1500..For all others the k60 with the general inner core for the first and last sections..Thats only cause' I don't have a jetter. There I said it.

How the hell do you know ??? Have you even plugged it in yet ???

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post

Don't poke the bear

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
                        That's funny . I have used a 1500 many times. Mine however is still in pristine condition.Yes unused just like the picture shows.. I am just waiting for somebody to need one for their Ridgid museum..

Tell you what.Since you do seem like a decent guy .Whenever you are readyI will sell it to you. That way you can experience the sheer power and awsomeness of real drain cleaning equipment..Gotcha
                        Last edited by OLD1; 11-05-2011, 09:49 PM.

Comment

That's funny . I have used a 1500 many times. Mine however is still in pristine condition.Yes unused just like the picture shows.. I am just waiting for somebody to need one for their Ridgid museum..

Tell you what.Since you do seem like a decent guy .Whenever you are readyI will sell it to you. That way you can experience the sheer power and awsomeness of real drain cleaning equipment..Gotcha
                          What you are going to sell him your 1065?
                          Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                          A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                          Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                          Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

I bought my first Ridgid KM-1500 in 1976 and is still going after 35 years so I think mine should be in a museum not the new blowin your got

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                              What you are going to sell him your 1065?

Now that was funny

Comment

Working...
                              X