No Corrode Sewer Pipe and Jetters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Corrode Sewer Pipe and Jetters

I am buying the KJ-3100 and am wondering if anyone has experience with cleaning 4 inch no-corrode sewer line with a jetter. Do you ever have to turn down the PSI in order to not cut through this stuff???

I know that when this pipe pinches and you try to clean it with a 4 inch or 3 inch cutter, you can put a hole through it.

Any advice would be helpful.

Re: No Corrode Sewer Pipe and Jetters

Never heard the term "no corrode" pipe. Can you explain. Congrats on the jetter.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

most likely he's talking about orangeburg pipe. Sewer History: Articles

a jetter will defiantly soften the pipe is left in the same spot.

the pipe is nothing more than wood cellous and tar, pitch.

a snake will also damage the line if the pipe is not round.

not much you can do. if it's broken, replace it. a jetter will be safer on oval pipe, but you have o keep it moving.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

About half of my City is built with this stuff. The Municipality calls it "No Corrode" Pipe. Rick is right ^^^

Here, the sewers are 6-10 feet underground. I have made a small fortune off of replcacing these when they collapse or pinch so badly that it cannot be cleaned(usually $2400)

I have to clean these pipes EVERY DAY, but I've only done it with cables and cutters.

Thanks Rick!

I will also ask around to some of my friends who are oddly also my competitors.
        Last edited by DukeSewer; 10-26-2011, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X