X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Little machine?

The CT is on my wish list, but that little sucker is pricey. Have to keep using the Super-Vee building up my arm strength for now until I can afford the CT.
    Will Rogers Plumbing
    Moore, Oklahoma
    (
    405) 323-2852

"Your Solution for Any Sewer and Drain Cleaning Needs"

"We Unclog Drains That Others Can't"

www.willrogersplumbing.com
    http://willrogersplumbing.com/?page_id=8

"Oklahoma's Favorite Plumbers!"

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
      Rick, I may be wrong but looks like the only difference between the original k40 and the new one is the auto feed mechanism. I have the original and ready to dump it eBay but may upgrade it to the new feed for $125.00. Just WTF good is an auto feed if it doesn't retrieve?
      I'll buy it. PM me some pics and info to its condition.

Comment

I like the gorlitz go 15. Used it for years, never used anything else as never had any complaints with it.

Does not have auto feed. I see no need for it on something this small that you have both hands free with. I threw the guide hose away years ago.

ps. they are durable. I've got 2 with at least 10 yr on them and dont remember ever replacing anything but a cable.
        Last edited by Ace Sewer; 11-13-2011, 05:15 PM.
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
          I like the gorlitz go 15. Used it for years, never used anything else as never had any complaints with it.
          I use that also with the 5/16 dcd bulb head and cutter..don't think it's spec for that but works great

Comment

Working...
          X