X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reward lost 5/8" auger

Yep was snaking out a double concrete laundry tray today.1 1/2" galvy.I cut the waste line back to the t-wye .What a struggle .The only head I could make happen was the ridgid straight auger..I left the reverse auger in the shed after touching her up..So anyhow after finally breaking through I started retrieving the cables. I was using a k50 I just acquired. As I got to the last section I noticed something was missing ..Yep the straight auger gone! Didn't panic I know I pushed it out to the 4" sewer .So if anyone comes across it I am offering a reward aw hell just keep it!!!!
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Re: Reward lost 5/8" auger

and now you know why the rick reverse auger was created

at least you now have a female connector end.

1 day i will make a 1.25 reverse auger. i wouldn't want to be on the receiving end when that thing comes calling

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      and now you know why the rick reverse auger was created

at least you now have a female connector end.

1 day i will make a 1.25 reverse auger. i wouldn't want to be on the receiving end when that thing comes calling

rick.

Oh yeah ..The thing is the whole auger came off..Didn't break off,,I would have given my right arm for the reverse auger today..I think the push pin connector gave way.. I alway double check , push /pull etc. with every head I put on..This is a first for me
      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
        Yep was snaking out a double concrete laundry tray today.1 1/2" galvy.I cut the waste line back to the t-wye .What a struggle .The only head I could make happen was the ridgid straight auger..I left the reverse auger in the shed after touching her up..So anyhow after finally breaking through I started retrieving the cables. I was using a k50 I just acquired. As I got to the last section I noticed something was missing ..Yep the straight auger gone! Didn't panic I know I pushed it out to the 4" sewer .So if anyone comes across it I am offering a reward aw hell just keep it!!!!

Thank God the reverse auger wasn't lost you'd have to dig the main up to retrieve it

Comment

I have a back hoe !
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
          X