X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: favorite 1/4" drum cables for tubs/showers

so, for the marco cables, do you just buy these and throw out the cranker?

MARCO - Mini Top Snake (1/4" x 25' cable)
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
      so, for the marco cables, do you just buy these and throw out the cranker?

MARCO - Mini Top Snake (1/4" x 25' cable)

Yes or save a few $$$ and order just the cable.

Comment

Well ridgid 5/16 is good for flexiblity but durability is not that good , care must be taken extra
        Marco in that sides seem to be more durable and still fairly flexible ,,,,,,,like it so far.
        As some know if you have a k 50 , last resort if you stronger , a C 8 cable will clear a tub , but only guys who know what they are doing should use it.

Comment

Originally posted by FRP View Post
          Well ridgid 5/16 is good for flexiblity but durability is not that good , care must be taken extra
          Marco in that sides seem to be more durable and still fairly flexible ,,,,,,,like it so far.
          As some know if you have a k 50 , last resort if you stronger , a C 8 cable will clear a tub , but only guys who know what they are doing should use it.

My Ridgid 5/16" cables last around 1 year and I put them through hell many times over. Although not the most flexible I'm happy with them and love the bulb head.

Comment

same with mine. the trick is to remove the cables from the drum and not let them sit in water to rust.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
            X