Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out the most expensive Ridgid sonde ever made.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out the most expensive Ridgid sonde ever made.

Ridgid 26563 33Q Seektech Transmitter PAL | eBay
    Seattle Drain Service

Re: Check out the most expensive Ridgid sonde ever made.

that ridgid part number doesn't match anything in the ridgid catalog.

of course the ridgid transmitter pictured is part# 16728

rick,
    phoebe it is

Comment

Isn't that the new one that uses ultrasonics and GPS for pipe location?
      Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Totally not trying to sound cocky, but I have never needed a sonde to trace a sewer line. A camera and a brain will usually do.

Comment

Originally posted by DukeSewer View Post
          Totally not trying to sound cocky, but I have never needed a sonde to trace a sewer line. A camera and a brain will usually do.
          ????
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Troll much? Seriously though, If you don't use a Sonde or other transmitter you are still guessing no matter how good you are, My customers don't pay me to guess, Any hack can guess a pro gives solutions backed up by facts...

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
              Troll much? Seriously though, If you don't use a Sonde or other transmitter you are still guessing no matter how good you are, My customers don't pay me to guess, Any hack can guess a pro gives solutions backed up by facts...
              I've seriously just never needed one. Camera, measuring tape, and a lot of experience. I'll never buy a sonde. never needed one.
              And no, I don't troll. Maybe you should have checked out my other posts before you said that.
              There are a few tools out there in this industry that I have no need for, and this is one of them.

Comment

Are you kidding me?
                http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

I've seriously just never needed one. Camera, measuring tape, and a lot of experience. I'll never buy a sonde. never needed one.
                  And no, I don't troll. Maybe you should have checked out my other posts before you said that.
                  There are a few tools out there in this industry that I have no need for, and this is one of them.
                  I hear ya! We use a horse and wagon to do service calls we don't need the the iron horse to do our job!
                  Seattle Drain Service

Comment

"Camera, measuring tape, and a lot of experience"

You could Shoot Ground Penetrating radar out your Arse but without a Sonde / Transmitter and a locator you are still GUESSING... Like I said I don't get paid to guess, I get paid to provide solutions backed up by facts.

It must be a Canadian thing

Comment

jeez if you're going to invest in a camera why wouldn't you get the sonde.That's just me though.I mean they give you pin point accuracy dont they ? In the right hands that is
                      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                      X