X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you

Thank You!

Thursday, November 3, 2011 12:19 AM

Your yellow handled, black melon shaped plunger worked! Thank you so, so much! We really appreciate it!

Best, the Lees!

saved them a service call. they had tried for a day to unplug a toilet with their plunger.

a trip to the store and $10.00 later, they now own a plunger that will keep them clog free.

of course i get the free advertising to their friends and neighbors

rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: thank you

You're a good Guy Rick,and it keeps coming back! I see Phoebe got Dad up Early today.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Way to go Rick. So many guys here try to make a fast buck an don't care if they hear from a customer again. When you convince a customer you have their best interest at heart, they won't hesitate to recommend or trust you in the future. Some might say you passed up easy $$ clearing a toilet trap; OR you may have just picked up a loyal customer for years. Way more $$$ and good business than a lousy service charge.

Comment

You're a hero.

Comment

Funny how all these compliments come from people who haven't spent more than four minutes trying to have a conversation with Plumber Rick inside of his oxygen depleted vacuum vicinity.

Comment

For sure. It always pays off better down the road to be honest and recommend the best thing to your customer, even if it means you dont make as much money today

Comment

Working...
            X