Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one from ontario open for a ride along line jetting

Hey guys

So I have not been a member here long so I will give a bit of my history. I have been steam washing restaurant hoods for years now and have had many customers asking me to jett there lines so march of this year I added line jetting as a side service to my customers. I have been taking my time and moving ahead slowly with this as although I do have construction experience I am not a plumber. I would love to ride along with an experienced jetter for a day just to pick your brain if anyone would be open to this I would really enjoy it and hope to learn from you. I service restaurants in the Kitchener Waterloo, Guelph Stratford areas of ontario. If anyone is close to me and wouldn't mind me to tag along for a day I would love to hear from ya thanks Jason

Re: any one from ontario open for a ride along line jetting

I'm sure you could buy a ticket for Plumber Rick to fly out and show you some fine points of jetting. He would probably charge you by the hour for the whole trip though. But I'm sure his advice would be priceless.

Comment

Re: any one from ontario open for a ride along line jetting

I hear ya on that. I wish I was closer to him would love to ride with him for a day to learn. I like people who arent afraid to share knowlege I have been self employed for the last 20 yrs in a couple of different fields and always have had no problem in sharing info with even direct competitors and have never had it hurt my business. Thats why I was hoping someone like Rick lived in ontario and wouldn't mind sharing.

Comment

Working...
      X