X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos going to the indianapolis pumper and cleaner show in febuary

thinking of going to this expo next year. Who all goes and is it a good show to visit??

Re: Whos going to the indianapolis pumper and cleaner show in febuary

I've never been and have been thinking of going. I'd be interested in what others think about the show if they have been.
    Will Rogers Plumbing
    Moore, Oklahoma
    (
    405) 323-2852

"Your Solution for Any Sewer and Drain Cleaning Needs"

"We Unclog Drains That Others Can't"

www.willrogersplumbing.com
    http://willrogersplumbing.com/?page_id=8

"Oklahoma's Favorite Plumbers!"

Comment

Will I been to the show every year for the last 20 years. It is a great place to see equipment up close, and get a feel for each machine. Also lots to learn there as well.

I will be there this year, and those of you that will be there as well let me know, I can take you all to one of my accounts to get some good grub and some good wine.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Maybe I'll see you there then. I've been planning on going this up coming year if finances allow.
        Will Rogers Plumbing
        Moore, Oklahoma
        (
        405) 323-2852

"Your Solution for Any Sewer and Drain Cleaning Needs"

"We Unclog Drains That Others Can't"

www.willrogersplumbing.com
        http://willrogersplumbing.com/?page_id=8

"Oklahoma's Favorite Plumbers!"

Comment

I've never been to a show. Worth going to?

Comment

is there one in the west?

Comment

Not to be unenthusiastic or anything, but if I'm going to do anything other than answer calls in Feb, it is going to involve a beach. As much as I'd like to attend that show, they need to move it to Cancuun if they want me to be there.
              This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

I'll be there ;-)

Comment

I'm from indianapolis. I'm a plumber and have just recently started to get involved in some drain cleaning and possibly starting a business for drains only. so yeah i'm interested.

Comment

do they have some good deals on equipment? I'm looking to get a ridgid k-60, k-750, pistol snakes, maybe a camera for a decent price. I own a few different general machines now but I don't wanna go into business with used machines ya know.

Comment

I'm planning to go for at least 1 day.

Comment

Try Orlando or Tampa in February and I'm there but not that far north in winter.

David

Comment

Really do need to rethink the location/timing of this event. I used to live in Indy. No-one wants to be there in Feb. Move this to the carribean, even the gulf coast or so cal and I can write it off.

And, oddly enough, Feb is a time I can do... hits the little lull between xmas and spring break.
                          This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Working...
                          X