X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stone soup

i had a 4" clay line with an open clean out buried 2' under rocky soil . there were 15 fist sized rocks . it took 6 hours k60, trailer jetter and camera alternating to open the line. there has to be an easier way w/o digging up the road.
    I also found a magnet to be very useful at a car dealership where we pulled lug nuts studs and other car parts in a 3" drain.

Re: stone soup

congrats, nice pay day !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by pipe doc View Post
      i had a 4" clay line with an open clean out buried 2' under rocky soil . there were 15 fist sized rocks . it took 6 hours k60, trailer jetter and camera alternating to open the line. there has to be an easier way w/o digging up the road.
      I also found a magnet to be very useful at a car dealership where we pulled lug nuts studs and other car parts in a 3" drain.
      Hopefully you didn't have to cancel other jobs to get this one done. Sounds like it was a bad one. Did you have to contribute to your swear jar?

Comment

I just experienced a similar issue. A blockage in a large shopping center line turned out to be gravel that has been there since construction I guess. The gravel was in a broken combo, probably fell in the cleanout during installation. At 9' deep the repair wasn't cheap.

David

Comment

swear jar got fat on this one . i passed several rocks w/ 1/2 jetter and it was stuck . we worked it as hard as we could (filling the jar) . we used the camera and figured out how to spin it free.

Comment

A couple of beers thrown back after that one, eh?

Comment

whiskey was the cure.

Comment

Working...
              X