X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of damage to beautiful home ,roots

3 story,very expensive home. Roots ,solid in lateral. I cut them. camered Yesterday, see 1 1/2" roots. Bottom level is un occupied most of time. Top 2 floors dumped sewerage out of toilet and shower. We just finished all the repairs. Behind the toilet I installed a water sensor alarm that dials phones. Monday I excavate ,pull one section of C.I cut back roots in ground. install new SS 4 banded couplings. gravel compacted 1 st. salt soil with copper sulfate crystals. Install 1 1/2" pvc to grade with end caps at each coupling. Huge tree was cut down last year next to the lateral.Stump left. I'll do a hot sulfate tee down pvc every 6 months for a while. He doesn't want a repeat. Money isn't a problem
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Lots of damage to beautiful home ,roots

Tool, what is the alarm you talk about that you put behind the toilet. Do you have a link or other details. Just curious when I see you guys doing something different to us

Comment

they are provided by your alarm monitoring company and are typically wireless battery operated units that remotely integrate into your home alarm panel.

i have a customer who recently had 9 of them installed in his bathrooms and each one has a unique address that will show up with the bathroom they are located in. if they are not home it will auto dial him with that info.

he installed them primarily due to the fact they installed floor drains in every bathroom and a stoppage has already wiped out his solid walnut flooring.

of course the $10.00 battery operated water alarms are always a cheap option if you're home.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Here is the water alarm dialer $79.00

specialityalarms.com

same name different co. The one He bought dials a phone !
        Last edited by toolaholic; 11-23-2011, 10:28 AM.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
        X