Used k-60 worth?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used k-60 worth?

Found a used k-60 with a full basket of cable near me and was wondering what yall think it would be worth.

Everything looks good cosmetically, but haven't seen it in action yet. They're asking $1000

Re: Used k-60 worth?

DON'T YOU WATCH PAWN STARS ????? " Nice machine, but they're all over the place,and I need room to make some $ on it.
    I'll go $600.00 cash ,have it on Me right now ! " PS I was diving for lobsters in Kettle cove, beverly Mass. ,1964.
    Never saw any up rights down there!
    Last edited by toolaholic; 01-12-2012, 11:53 PM. Reason: SOBER AGIN
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

gots a suitcase, some coils o' cable, and a box of bits and stuff... $600...SOLD!

Ya want it?
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

heck, $500, you pay shipping lol.

it works (kind of). Bought it bcuz i think rick's pretty ok, used it on one job, called employee in to help manage cable on the freaking thing, been sitting in the shop ever since; just not suited to me, or I'm not suited to it?
        Last edited by Ace Sewer; 01-13-2012, 12:01 AM.
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

I love mine for 500 $ you cant lose......

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
            heck, $500, you pay shipping lol.

it works (kind of). Bought it bcuz i think rick's pretty ok, used it on one job, called employee in to help manage cable on the freaking thing, been sitting in the shop ever since; just not suited to me, or I'm not suited to it?

Did you buy it new ?

Comment

Working...
            X