Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone have a "third wheel" for a Spartan 300??

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have a "third wheel" for a Spartan 300??

They call it an "EZ Lift Dolly." It is one wheel that attaches between the handles on their Model 300 machine.

Re: anyone have a "third wheel" for a Spartan 300??

Originally posted by APHCO View Post
    They call it an "EZ Lift Dolly." It is one wheel that attaches between the handles on their Model 300 machine.

Yes I have one.

Comment

I should of said: Does any one have a"third wheel..." that you want to sell?

If you do not want to sell it, can you tell me if it will fit between the handles of a Model1065?

We recently converted our older 1065 to the new motor/air switch/gfi power cord arrangement. Unfortunately the ez Dolly for the 1065 is no longer functional. Of course no one at Spartan, their website, or their literature mentioned that after conversion we would be unable to use the dolly.Spartan obviously knew about the problem but they kept it to themselves.

The only work around that they could suggest is that maybe the dolly for the 300 might work. No one around here has one in stock and I do not need a new one, a used one would be fine. If it doesn't work on the 1065 I could still use it on our 300, since it doesn't have a dolly.

Anyhow if you or any one else has one please let me know and maybe we can make a deal.

Comment

Don't know about fitting a 1065 but I doubt it. They are $98.00 new $$$ well spent in my opinion.

Comment

Call Alan J Coleman they can tell you if it will work. Also they may know if there is a soultion to your problem.

Allan J. Coleman
          5725 N Ravenswood Ave.
          Chicago, IL 60660

Phone: 773-728-2400
          Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
          A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
          Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
          Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Thanks guys for the info. When I got to the shop this morning and looked closely at our 300 and the 1065, I realized that the 300 wheel would not work( even though it was suggested by Spartan).

Today I delivered the 1065 and the EZ dolly to a welder who seems to have the solution. Time will tell. I will let you know how it turns out.

Comment

YOU CAN GET ONE HERE MADE TO ORDER

Trojan Stallion

800-392-4902
              JERRYMAC
              E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
              CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
              FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
              SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

The EZ dolly is back from the welder. As it turns out the modification was simple although they thought it would be a big deal.Spartan of course had no idea as to a solution.

Spartan makes a good product but you have to watch out for what they do not tell you. And i have never found them very good at saving anyone money. If they have a bad design they will let you trade up to get rid of the machine but they will not take it back. Of course we also had a similar issue (twice) with another drain cleaning machine/electric tool company a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
                X