X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rr parts availability

Is it possible to buy the pointy 180 degree bend fitting part of the rr alone? been looking for a parts breakdown and cant find one.
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Re: rr parts availability

at 1 time i think bill sold them on his webside in australia.

otherwise get some high pressure hydraulic street 45's and a street 90. then weld up a couple flats for the point.

plumberscrack bill made 1 up years ago and named it his ghetto ranger

i have in excess of 20 rotors to chose from for my rr nozzles.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

yeah, I want to try a bigger nozzle, about a 6.5... got a brand you like? I was looking at 'pa'

I remembered the ghetto ranger but could not find the thread...
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

My ghetto ranger is wider than the RootRanger. Itll fit in a 3" pipe but makes me nervous if it has many offsets. In 4" it rocks!

Comment

find the largest spray pattern you can. right now a 20 degree radius is as large as i can find. also try to find a small footprint rotor so it can still be used in 3'' bends.

you can always unscrew the rotor you have and replace it with the 1/4'' fip rotor.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

I want a second one anyway and thought if I could just buy the nose it'd save paying for the too small rotor that I don't want anyway.

Interesting that you say go with the wide spray. I was thinking narrow, no real reason, just what I was thinking. Now that you got me to think about it I doubt it really makes much difference as going from 15 to 25 degrees in a 4 inch pipe, the way the thing cocks in the pipe I don't think 10 degrees is going to amount to much more coverage over maybe 6-8 inches of distance...2 x 8inches x (sin 25 - sin 15) is 2.6 inches bigger circle it hits at 8", if you even get 8".
            Last edited by Ace Sewer; 03-08-2012, 12:57 PM.

Comment

You know what, it's been dropped our web site. Here is one on an order form but they are expensive thanks to the cost of international patents etc. Ridge tools might be able to supply one for you.

http://www.thejettersedge.com.au/MN%...02009%20P3.pdf
              Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X