Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what you think about this nozzles

Hello Again,

I am still looking for new nozzles.

Look at these nozzle to put with a Pullrod.

I want to have a nozzle with enough pulling qaulity to get to the blockage.

I have only 4 Gallons and 3500 Psi.

So I am thinking to work with an pushrod and nozzles or take the third nozzle on the picture.

Because the waterstream goes very straight behind and have good quality in pulling.

Hope you will give your opinions guys.

I am working only 4" to 6" drains.

Thank you.

Re: what you think about this nozzles

those videos are a lot more than 4 gpm. the push concept is nothing new. a basic garden hose with a spray jet is the basic form of high volume, low pressure.

you need a good quality fiberglass push rod with a good leader. remember that you're fighting your forward progress with the forward firing position.

the less rear angle, the more forward pull on a standard jetter hose. but also with the less angle, comes less wall cleaning. if you can reverse jet, then all your issues are solved.

now a switchable dual jet nozzle with a way of using the rear jets to pull you in and then valve off to a forward blaster will be a great thought.

i think 1 of your issues is lack of volume in a larger pipe. a single jet root ranger will have the best blasting power as long as you don't have a stoppage preventing the front head from penetrating the stoppage. the rear thrust and cutting power is tremendous.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

how long is the pipe you clean? how many turns in the pipe?

how long is your hose?

what size is your hose?

what company makes your hose?

get 1/4" hose (6.4 mm)

get light hose, not heavy hose, with nylon or other plastic braid, not metal braid, and a slippery covering. like this Parker - 518C SERIES - NON CONDUCTIVE, 1000-3000 PSI

get a light nozzle, not a heavy nozzle. that nozzle looks too heavy. get one like this Aqua Mole High Pressure Cleaning Nozzles - Button Nose Nozzles
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

So my hose is a 1/4 hose 98 feet long, and I have an extencion if necesary of 65 feet more.

I work normaly in 4-6" drains. More 4" than 6".

Normaly 1 or 2 turns of 90% in the pipe.

Pipe to clean maximum 65-90 feets.

Hose I have the normal or standard hose we use in SPain it is outside black and rubberd.

SO i can buy 3 nozzles:

The Root Ranger, The One on the photo like an egg. An the ones with an push rod.

I do not want to have an nozzle collection in my house, so I only will by two nozzles.

Now what I have read the correct will be an root ranger and the Egg? or is it wrong ?
        Last edited by spanien; 03-09-2012, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Aqua Mole High Pressure Cleaning Nozzles - Button Nose Nozzles
          This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

@Ace Sewer,

Which one of Agua Mole nozzles you recomend me to have ?

I have just seen my standard nozzles and have meassured the angel % and it has 25ยบ back.

So it is the same as what you are recomending me.

Thank you.
            Last edited by spanien; 03-09-2012, 12:47 PM.

Comment

We designed a forward jet similar to the ones in the videos. We could not sell it because of it's extreme health hazard. It was very effective but way too dangerous...in the wrong hands!
              Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X