X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Jetter

Ok so my company came up on smoking deal on a spartan model 717 mini electric jetter. And i gottasay i was very suprised in how this thing works. My company has me carry it on my truck because i sell alot of jetter jobs. And all in all i like it. its ONLY used when i have to jet indoors and we only use it up to 2'' for anything bigger we got the tow jetter but this thing is great for kitcken and laundry lines. anyone else have one ? and we got it for 1300 bucks it was a spartan reps demo machine.

Re: Mini Jetter

I have a Spartan 717 and I like it alot and use it for kitchen lines mostly...The only issue I have with it is blowing 15 Amp Breakers when you open it up to run at full PSI..This happens only at residental jobs because the commercial work we do have the 20 Amp Circuits... Its very heavy to carry to the job site as I leave the cart at the shop to save room in the van...Tom

Comment

Re: Mini Jetter

yea i havent ran into the problem of it blowing breakers...... yet. But i dont have to worry about how heavy it is beacuse i do keep the cart on my truck. im lucky enough to have a sprinter with a box and lots of room,but im sure ill find someway to complain about how i need more room lol i cant be satisfied with what i carry on the truck even though i carry pretty much every piece of equipment ii need except the tow jetter.

Comment

Working...
      X