Rooter co. Strikes again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooter co. Strikes again

Get a lead ,Rooter Co charges $500 to jet blocked laundry branch. After they leave family uses wash. machine, and walk into laundry floor flooded ! They come back camera old 1958 Galv. line and show customer 2 holes. This is a concrete slab. they want $5200 to repair !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Rooter co. Strikes again

Good example as to how the trade has grown to provide customers with knowledge.
    Jetting a line, especially a line rotted out from draino,will blow the hardened soil and scale out of a line that needed replacing years ago.

Gentle snaking and camera may have bought them a few more years.
    No guarantees.

Comment

Re: Rooter co. Strikes again

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
      Good example as to how the trade has grown to provide customers with knowledge.
      Jetting a line, especially a line rotted out from draino,will blow the hardened soil and scale out of a line that needed replacing years ago.

Gentle snaking and camera may have bought them a few more years.
      No guarantees.
      You'd think They would have filled the Mash. Machine at least once, to check flow after clearing to test. His 1st load next day flooded laundry.
      Something to learn here,I'm guessing !
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
      X