Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: poured concrete in drain

Originally posted by myakka View Post
    The instructions on this product say it works on concrete and grout.
    http://www.herchem.com/specs/sizzle.pdf

Mike
    I use the Cloroben DE from hercules for acid washing domestic coils, and that's some strong sh*t right there. My buddy uses it to clean out urinals and that stuff is amazing. Never used the sizzle though from them...will keep that in mind though.

Comment

Personally, I try and not pour concrete down drains.

Comment

so what was the final outcome?
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
          Personally, I try and not pour concrete down drains.
          But sometimes it is nessarsay to teach a none payer who`s the boss and revenge goes a long way to make one feel better

Tony

Comment

Have not gone yet, hopefully they will get back to me this week and I will let you know what happened

Comment

Well, I got through the ptrap. I think it was floor leveller or tile grout. It was hard and there was lots of it. For the first vertical section of the trap, we chipped it out, gently. For the trap, I used my 4 gpm 4000 psi pressure washer wand with a 90 elbow to get around bend. This worked pretty good. To clear the rest I used the k50 with a heavy wind cable, and used arrowhead, and c cutter and sawtooth cutter. It took about 5hrs in total, overall successful and did not damage pipe. Thankfully only the ptrap was full, my arms were getting worn out on the machine for that long.

Comment

Working...
              X