X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drop header

Is there a shorter drop header then the t-217? I had a tight situation today that the t-217 couldn't negotiate. I was able to hand feed a 1/4" cable but I would has liked to use bigger auger( 1.5" galvanized line that probably still has lot of rust/minerals in it). Thanks

Re: drop header

Originally posted by hbsbn View Post
    Is there a shorter drop header then the t-217? I had a tight situation today that the t-217 couldn't negotiate. I was able to hand feed a 1/4" cable but I would has liked to use bigger auger( 1.5" galvanized line that probably still has lot of rust/minerals in it). Thanks

Cut some off the end ???

Comment

the 217 fits both the 5/8'' sectional and the c-6 3/8'' cable with 5/8'' connector.

have you looked into the c-2 cable with built in drop head? not sure of the exact spec other than a 25' cable with drop head.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Forget them. Have snapped a few off .Now go make yourself a reverse auger
        ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I looked into the c-2 cable but haven't found any specs. The reverse cables are great but wont work in all situations. Does anyone have the c-2 cable or know the specs? Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X