Clear All

• Where is the cable?

AllurePlumbing.com
    • leak detection
    • drain cleaning
    • utility locating
    • conductor fault locating
    • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Re: Where is the cable?

great to see an up and coming sectional guy.

i got my daughter started with the k-60 at 6 weeks old

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I hope to have him locating and leak detecting before he gets into high school. Not to sure if I can start him on anything else until after he turns 18.
      AllurePlumbing.com
      • leak detection
      • drain cleaning
      • utility locating
      • and other specialties.

Comment

i got started at 12 years old with my uncle. i'm sure you can start him once he shows interest in working with you.

plus once he sees the green, the brown won't bother him

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

I think showing them the green is absolutely neccessary.

At least in my case when I was in High school and my Dad took me out to help him with plumbing jobs, he never paid me a cent nor told me what he was making. I came to the realization that I was wasting my time
          and would rather be playing with my friends instead of crawling around bathroom floors. Had he only showed me some green I would have not gone to work at fast food restauraunts during the summer time and
          I would have said screw college and gone straight into the plumbing field.

Instead Im "thirty-someting" years old and trying to qualify myself for the journeyman test.

Comment

Whatsoever the path you walk, there will always be a fork in the road. I hope everything works out.
            AllurePlumbing.com
            • leak detection
            • drain cleaning
            • utility locating
            • and other specialties.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              great to see an up and coming sectional guy.

i got my daughter started with the k-60 at 6 weeks old

rick.
              Now we all know Rick's secret weapon.....................!!!!

Watch out Rick, come downunder our Fair Work australia might stop you at the airport.....................hahahahahahahahahahhah ahhhahaaaahhahhahahhhhaaahahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by dhdc View Post
                I think showing them the green is absolutely neccessary.

At least in my case when I was in High school and my Dad took me out to help him with plumbing jobs, he never paid me a cent nor told me what he was making. I came to the realization that I was wasting my time
                and would rather be playing with my friends instead of crawling around bathroom floors. Had he only showed me some green I would have not gone to work at fast food restauraunts during the summer time and
                I would have said screw college and gone straight into the plumbing field.

Instead Im "thirty-someting" years old and trying to qualify myself for the journeyman test.

GOOD LUCK, real gutsy effort. Mind you my last apprentice was a mature apprentice. prefer intelligence. As far as the Green, over here the Unions try to get the Apprentices indoctrinated within the first couple of days. They believe bashing the boss and taking home thousand $$$++++ is far greater in importance than learning from the Master. I got ripped many times over but I got a great education to boot. Good to actually know what you are talking about instead of lying and deceiving your way through life.

Comment

Working...
                X