X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini-SeeSnake #14063.......

I'm thinking about getting a bigger camera as my MicroReel isn't man enough for some jobs.

90% of my work would be 4" cast up to 125'. The others would be 6" clay up to 125'.

Would there be any reason I would need something better/bigger than the Mini-SeeSnake #14063 ?

Re: Mini-SeeSnake #14063.......

I wouldn't go less than a 12mm diameter cable. If you could swing it i would find a 300 or 400 foot reel. With some decent skids you will be golden.
    AllurePlumbing.com
    • leak detection
    • drain cleaning
    • utility locating
    • conductor fault locating
    • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

the mini is the best all around camera for what you will run into. i use it for the majority of my work.

now not to break the secret, but i was at my supply house last week and there was a flyer showing off a new camera reel and case. it's a 200' mini that will blow your socks off based on the new design.

the camera has a new stiffer straighter push rod, smaller head and better lighting and resolution from what i can see and read along with a nifty self contained rolling case and collapsible handle as an option. plus a pod for a new style monitor. don't remember the exact model number, but i do recognize the person in the flyer

so if i'm correct, it should be hitting the supply house any day now. not sure about the cost compared to the regular mini that i have, but i just might be looking to sell 1 of my 2 minis to upgrade to this new mini.

lets see what others have to say about this.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

We have the mini-see snake and like it very much. We have gone over 100' a few times no problems. Once we went 70'-80' with the line looping back towards us. That line had alot of bends to it and it did get hard to push. If i had to do that every day I would want the next size up. Overal the mini is very good. We have not used it in 6" only 3" and 4".

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          the mini is the best all around camera for what you will run into. i use it for the majority of my work.

now not to break the secret, but i was at my supply house last week and there was a flyer showing off a new camera reel and case. it's a 200' mini that will blow your socks off based on the new design.

the camera has a new stiffer straighter push rod, smaller head and better lighting and resolution from what i can see and read along with a nifty self contained rolling case and collapsible handle as an option. plus a pod for a new style monitor. don't remember the exact model number, but i do recognize the person in the flyer

so if i'm correct, it should be hitting the supply house any day now. not sure about the cost compared to the regular mini that i have, but i just might be looking to sell 1 of my 2 minis to upgrade to this new mini.

lets see what others have to say about this.

rick.

Anyone have a link to this upcoming camera ?

Right now I'm thinking I'll be better off with the full sized unit since I already have a microReel.

Comment

Working...
          X