X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: microDrain/microReel......

AssTyme,Congrats on all the fine work and post's,now what is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Gauvil View Post
      After looking at these pics I am amazed at what your able to see and retrieve from toilets.I'm looking on Ebay for prices on the micro reel and they seem to be selling for around 3600.00 It would seem to me that what I would have to charge for the use of this tool I could sell them a new toilet.How fragile is the micro reel?
      Gauvil,what would you charge? That is one reason I have been dragging my feet on buying one.Aslo,because I wonder what is the average usage before repair work will be needed.

Comment

Originally posted by red1234 View Post
        AssTyme,Congrats on all the fine work and post's,now what is that?

Door knob & shaft compliments of a 2 year old boy

Comment

Originally posted by red1234 View Post
          Gauvil,what would you charge? That is one reason I have been dragging my feet on buying one.Aslo,because I wonder what is the average usage before repair work will be needed.

Sometimes it's not all about what you charge for using a tool. It helps me do my job more efficiently and I guess you could say it's billed in on all my jobs.

Comment

2nd floor bathroom is leaking through 1st floor ceiling. No problem finding this one

A section of 4" cast iron rotted out.

Comment

Nice pictures,,,,,I am curious,,do you have to pull the toilets to retrieve these many different objects,,,,,,,or are you able to snag them with toilet auger??? Because I dont have a camera I give up and probably pull the toilet,,,,,when I might not have to.

Comment

Toilets had to be pulled on all except for the pair of glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
                  Sometimes it's not all about what you charge for using a tool.helps me do my job more efficiently and I guess you could say it's billed in on all my jobs.
                  You have too much fun at work my friend. I'm scared to ask u about the micro camera because the last time i asked u a question about a tool , the next day I went and bought the 100.I couldn't pass it up 300 bucks cable was shot but o well.So with that being said roughly how much is the micro camera and how long is it.

Comment

Originally posted by sewermonster85 View Post
                    You have too much fun at work my friend. I'm scared to ask u about the micro camera because the last time i asked u a question about a tool , the next day I went and bought the 100.I couldn't pass it up 300 bucks cable was shot but o well.So with that being said roughly how much is the micro camera and how long is it.

The microdrain comes in 30 & 65' lengths, I bougth the 65'. Not sure about current prices I've had mine a couple years and bought it with the 100' microreel reel. Also use it for quick peeks in short runs of larger lines.

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
                      Sometimes it's not all about what you charge for using a tool. It helps me do my job more efficiently and I guess you could say it's billed in on all my jobs.
                      that is the truth. gonna get one this year. mostly for pool work but also for those pesky blocked toilet bowls
                      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X