Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

SeeSnake #14053 & MicroExplorer......

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SeeSnake #14053 & MicroExplorer......

    If I were to purchase the full sized SeeSnake (#14053) would I be able to use a CA-300 as a monitor and take still shots/video with it until I purchased a full sized monitor/recorder ?
    Last edited by AssTyme; 05-07-2012, 12:29 PM.

  • #2
    Re: SeeSnake #14053 & MicroExplorer......

    no, not enough battery power to power it.

    not sure if the new model micro explorer with the a/c plug in feature can do it either.

    rick.
    phoebe it is

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: SeeSnake #14053 & MicroExplorer......

      Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      no, not enough battery power to power it.

      not sure if the new model micro explorer with the a/c plug in feature can do it either.

      rick.


      Yeah I guess I should have replaced "MicroExplorer" with "CA-300", my bad :/
      Last edited by AssTyme; 05-07-2012, 12:31 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: SeeSnake #14053 & MicroExplorer......

        the answer is still no

        the ca 300 will power the micro drain, micro reel and nano drain.

        http://www.ridgid.com/ASSETS/25799E7...at%20Sheet.pdf


        i would still hold out for the newly released mini seesnake soon to be avaliable.

        rick.
        phoebe it is

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: SeeSnake #14053 & MicroExplorer......

          Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          the answer is still no

          the ca 300 will power the micro drain, micro reel and nano drain.

          http://www.ridgid.com/ASSETS/25799E7...at%20Sheet.pdf


          i would still hold out for the newly released mini seesnake soon to be avaliable.

          rick.
          Is there a press release for that or any pictures?
          -chris

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: SeeSnake #14053 & MicroExplorer......

            Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            the answer is still no

            the ca 300 will power the micro drain, micro reel and nano drain.

            http://www.ridgid.com/ASSETS/25799E7...at%20Sheet.pdf


            i would still hold out for the newly released mini seesnake soon to be avaliable.

            rick.

            Are you talking about a new hand held or a new version of the mini-seesnake plus reel??
            -chris

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: SeeSnake #14053 & MicroExplorer......

              Originally posted by Swade Plumbing View Post
              Are you talking about a new hand held or a new version of the mini-seesnake plus reel??
              -chris


              He says there in a new & improved mini-seesnake plus type setup coming out soon.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: SeeSnake #14053 & MicroExplorer......

                Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
                He says there in a new & improved mini-seesnake plus type setup coming out soon.
                If so that's awesome. Can't wait to see it. I wonder when there will be literature available....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: SeeSnake #14053 & MicroExplorer......

                  there is literature available. it's just not so public unless you happen to walk into a supply house that has a flyer on it posted on their board.

                  surprises me that the forum wouldn't be the first to see a preview of it.

                  i just got lucky to see the flyer at the supply house.

                  looks pretty neat in the rolling case and stiffer push rod.

                  rick.
                  phoebe it is

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: SeeSnake #14053 & MicroExplorer......

                    Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                    there is literature available. it's just not so public unless you happen to walk into a supply house that has a flyer on it posted on their board.

                    surprises me that the forum wouldn't be the first to see a preview of it.

                    i just got lucky to see the flyer at the supply house.

                    looks pretty neat in the rolling case and stiffer push rod.

                    rick.
                    no sooner do we ask.....SeeSnakeĀ® MAX rM200 Camera System - RIDGID Professional Tools

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: SeeSnake #14053 & MicroExplorer......

                      Originally posted by Swade Plumbing View Post



                      So..... who's going to be the guinea pig .....................???

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X