X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Purchased A SeeSnake Plus......

Just bought a 200' Ridgid SeeSnake Plus #14053.

Brand new in box should have it next week $4500.00 to my door

Now for the full sized monitor..... :/

Re: Just Purchased A SeeSnake Plus......

can you hook it up to a laptop ...is that the idea then u can record and view while u inspect ????

Comment

Originally posted by gixxerguy76 View Post
      can you hook it up to a laptop ...is that the idea then u can record and view while u inspect ????

I wish. You pretty much have to purchase a Ridgid monitor. I''ll Probably get the CS10.

Comment

Wow, that is a great price !
        Where did you purchase it from ?

Comment

Originally posted by indeepinchicago View Post
          Wow, that is a great price !
          Where did you purchase it from ?

Surplus from a supply house in Chicago. He has 5 more reels and also has a good deal on the DVDPak2 monitors.

Comment

Who ?! At that price I am very interested ! Especially since I live in Chicago.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by indeepinchicago View Post
              Who ?! At that price I am very interested ! Especially since I live in Chicago.

Thanks in advance.

I'll PM you his phone number after I receive my unit.

Comment

Good deal !!! I bet my computer geek could get one to work with my laptop.Total bs you have to buy their monitor to make it work .. Not doing it
                ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

the lt1000 is an interface that allows for direct connection to your laptop. it supplies the power for the camera and allows the usb to plug into the laptop. it also provides the buttons for for operating the camera controls.

the lt comes in 2 different platforms. 1 attaches directly to the seesnake mini or plus. the other design is a stand alone unit that sits unattached to the reel. this allows for easy swap-ability to any reel you have.

plus the documenting software is real good for generating reports and the ability to email them or upload to ridgid connect for viewing by your customer. of course you also have the option to record onto a usb or dvd from your laptop.

the lt1000 is not an actual monitor, but the brains and power for your laptop to connect as a monitor and recorder. http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/LT1000-L...m/EN/index.htm

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                    the lt1000 is an interface that allows for direct connection to your laptop. it supplies the power for the camera and allows the usb to plug into the laptop. it also provides the buttons for for operating the camera controls.

the lt comes in 2 different platforms. 1 attaches directly to the seesnake mini or plus. the other design is a stand alone unit that sits unattached to the reel. this allows for easy swap-ability to any reel you have.

plus the documenting software is real good for generating reports and the ability to email them or upload to ridgid connect for viewing by your customer. of course you also have the option to record onto a usb or dvd from your laptop.

the lt1000 is not an actual monitor, but the brains and power for your laptop to connect as a monitor and recorder. SeeSnake® LT1000 Laptop Interface System - RIDGID Professional Tools

rick.
                    Rick which one do you have and why did you choose that one. Also do both have two batteries and are they heavy on the batteries

Comment

i have them both

1 is attached to my mini and the other is my portable unit for my full size and other cameras.

batteries last a long time since they don't power the monitor.

if you only have 1 camera, then the platform mounted lt1000 is the wise choice. if you have multiple camera systems, then the portable non attached unit is a better option.

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                        i have them both

I knew that was coming hahahaha

1 is attached to my mini and the other is my portable unit for my full size and other cameras.

batteries last a long time since they don't power the monitor.

if you only have 1 camera, then the platform mounted lt1000 is the wise choice. if you have multiple camera systems, then the portable non attached unit is a better option.

So you def. need a laptop interface to use a laptop????

I hope all that is not battery powered ..I hate battery powered anything anymore..I have plenty of cords

rick.
                        Maybe its just dewalts battery toools that I am done with
                        ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Thanks Rick. Been looking to add this to the system. One of my mates already has done so and is impressed to no end. I havent seen it in action yet but when I asked questions early days did not get answers. Will have to be persistent. One thing, do you have to have two batteries for the unit to work or is this just a design for longevity so as to speak. I get the bit about the laptop battery being on its own.

Comment

the lt 1000 uses 1 battery.

the cs 1000 holds 2 batteries and can use both or just 1.

rick.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

The monster is now in my possession

Comment

Working...
                              X