X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Spin Help

I have an older autospin and need some help. It seems to feed out for a while then will not outfeed any more. The cable just seems to get jumbled in the drum.

Thanks for the help
    Don

Re: Auto Spin Help

Where the hell is JC when you need him...................

Comment

Sorry, the auto spin has proven itself to be junk on this forum. No helping it!
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by conrail079 View Post
        I have an older autospin and need some help. It seems to feed out for a while then will not outfeed any more. The cable just seems to get jumbled in the drum.

Thanks for the help
        Don
        How for out are you having problems? It could be that you are hitting an elbow with a very sharp turn radius ("short pattern 90/elbow", "cast iron or galvanized elbow/90"). When you hit those, the autofeed will sometimes try to keep running cable out , but the end of the cable is stuck at the turn.

When I hit these types of turns With my K-45AF I have to engage the locking clutch. Unfortunately, I don't think that the Auto Spin can do that. The cables that come with the Auto Spin are thin and kind of flimsy.

Comment

Working...
        X