Backed up toilet rag time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backed up toilet rag time

Never had such torque on My closet auger ! Finally retrieved part of a colored rag.
    flushed good about 5 times then overflowed! Took drum to 4" roof vent ran to street,
    clear. The house cleaners were there before back up. Woman didn't recognize the fabric. Kids say isn't theirs. This My 1st battle with a rag, THEY'RE TOUGH !
    Last edited by toolaholic; 05-30-2012, 09:00 PM.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Backed up toilet rag time

I buy extra general bulb heads and pull the coil out a bit. Works great for rags, pens, and other.
    AllurePlumbing.com
    • leak detection
    • drain cleaning
    • utility locating
    • conductor fault locating
    • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

clening rags, mechanics rags, baseball caps, broken CFL (curly Q type), false teeth, pens, pencils, toys, almost brand new bar of Irish Spring, underwear, broken dinner plate part, candle.....

those are the ones i can remember off the top of my head. very few things surprise me any more
      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
        clening rags, mechanics rags, baseball caps, broken CFL (curly Q type), false teeth, pens, pencils, toys, almost brand new bar of Irish Spring, underwear, broken dinner plate part, candle.....

those are the ones i can remember off the top of my head. very few things surprise me any more
        I would agree until I pulled out a used hypodermic needle! This was in the tank just under the flapper. Near miss on that one. I happened to have my screwdriver (to point with) in my hand and the mgr. was poking his head in and wanted to see what I found...thank God....otherwise I would have used my hands.
        AllurePlumbing.com
        • leak detection
        • drain cleaning
        • utility locating
        • conductor fault locating
        • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

Sounds like they need one of these:

I had to replace two at a psychiatric facility. I was told "Replace the muffin monsters."
          I nodded my head like I knew what he was talking about.
          Spent the night doing research and got one replaced and rebuilt for spare. They were for chewing up pants and shirts that the residents managed to flush down the toilets. A sight to behold. Tested them with 2 x 4's.

Comment

You made My week! Do not wear a necktie while MUFFIN !
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by NYC LMP View Post
              Sounds like they need one of these:

I had to replace two at a psychiatric facility. I was told "Replace the muffin monsters."
              I nodded my head like I knew what he was talking about.
              Spent the night doing research and got one replaced and rebuilt for spare. They were for chewing up pants and shirts that the residents managed to flush down the toilets. A sight to behold. Tested them with 2 x 4's.
              damn ... just damn
              In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Working...
              X