Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Anyone heard of Carr's or Karr's drain and sewer in Long Beach? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard of Carr's or Karr's drain and sewer in Long Beach?

Business is for sale. Very cheap. claims 300k gross 40 year old company. Claims advertises in yellow pages.

Re: Anyone heard of Carr's or Karr's drain and sewer in Long Beach?

long beach, calif.

i'm 25 miles away, but havn't heard of that company.

how many employees to gross 300k? it's the net that counts.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Hey, Last Month You were coming to SAN FRANCISCO !
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Hey Rick I will send you private message . I am still trying to research the claim that San Francisco has booku crawl spaces. I have hit a dead end. Biz there would only do repipes in crawls. Need more help.

Comment

Homes in S.F., Arn't for the most, 18" CRAWERS. Walk out basements
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Carr Drain Cleaning | 562-425-3340
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Carr Drain Cleaning | 562-425-3340

just reviewed his on line ad.

i guess working in long beach must not be all it's cracked up to be. 1 of his basic services is "Frozen Pipes & Drains Thawed" i've been at this 37 years and have only been to 1 call for a frozen pipe that burst. again long beach and where i live in calif are about 25 miles away. not too much of a weather difference. but then again his license is good for the whole state, so maybe he works up in big bear too

he also list as additional services offered "Air Conditioning Repairs & Installations" along with "Pool, Spa & Jacuzzi Service". both require a separate license for those trades and according to the cslb he doesn't have anything more than a plumbing c-36.

but the one i think is the best is this "No Extra Charge for Nights & Weekends"

even his statement of "in business since 1983" is a real stretch. what he doesn't tell you was he was a licensed contractor since 1983 to 1985 then looks like he went into non active status until 2004.

Title and Class History Title Class Association Date Disassociation Date SOLE OWNER C36 PLUMBING 01/19/1983 -03/27/1985 SOLE OWNER C36 PLUMBING 09/03/2004

not too sure i would gamble with buying a business without having a much closer look at his real books and invoices.

rick.
              Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 06-05-2012, 10:24 AM.
              phoebe it is

Comment

How's that song go? " the grass is allways greener, in the other fellow's Yard"

Comment

If you put "plumbing" in search, and "business" in category, search "titles only by checking that box" hit enter ( L.A CRAIGSLIST>)
                  you find 5 dated adds all asking diff amounts of cash. oldest has his pic and pic of his add. Is this what happens to old plumbers? I just wonder to feel bad for him or see is he for real or being deceitful?
                  Either way , he's in LA so think he is worth a call. Rick?

Comment

Working...
                  X